Join me at Dawn's Craft Place

Google+ Followers


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Monday, December 24, 2012

More Christmas Cards?

Please can it be? There really is more Christmas cards...I feel bad I didn't get to share them before this week.
So let me share some fun designs using just supplies I had on hand
 P K Glitz Art Acetates are the easiest to use and make such a wonderful presentation.
 How about a close up? I even used PK Glitz Embossing Powder to add some richness.
 I actually bought that spectacular bell jar die and have finally taken the time to make something with it. I even used the pinecone and flower die.
 For these quick designs I used many of the Tattered Angels chipboard pieces they were called Glimmer Chips...can you believe I have all of these and haven't used them?
 I wanted to share a close up of this great velvet snowflake paper
How about the fun design on this snow person and some glitter background paper.
See quick and easy
Happy Holidays!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwwwwwwwww!! These are all gorgeous!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those snowmen!! Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was SO happy to receive one of the top ones Dawnie, you did awesome I love the use of acetate! I need to try that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings