Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Holiday Snowflakes Peace On Earth

Here is another fun design that went together quickly and looks spectacular.
I used these glittered paper pieces that are meant to be computer letters. You know for all those holiday letters about your family.
 I used a standard card base and glued with Helmar 450 Glue in the seam and sandwiched a folded letter design.

 I have these stamps and die cuts from  Heartfelt Creations that I always pull out each year and use in some fashion. I even used a couple CTMH stamp sets I always pull out each year. That Beautiful ink color is Nautical Blue from Memento.

Peace On Earth

post signature

10 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeeeeee the snowflakes!!! And hehehehehe... I saw your comment on my recent bloggy post - I work full time -- I just create really fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful! Love how they turned out. And good for you pulling out your stash!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think i need a good ornament-looking stamp - LOL. this is just beautiful.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn these are so beautiful they look superb, Dawn I want to thank you for your lovely comment on my blog and I would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and New Year
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Dawn! What a stunning collection of cards! Love the shimmery detail and the ornament sentiment tag! So elegant and beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful! Love these. . .Wishing you the merriest of Christmases and the happiest of New Years! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  8. i sure miss ur daily posts! wow! u've been busy. hope xmas was fabulous and look forward to chatting over new years.

    wishing you a blessed new year. I LUV U BUNCHES!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dawn, they are drop dead gorgeous!

    Hello, my sweet friend! OMG, I've missed you so!

    Thanks for stopping by. Sorry I'm running but I want to say hello to as many as I can before sleep catches up with me this early a.m. But I'll be back again very soon now.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings