Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Free Live From CHA On-line Event

LIVE from CHA logo
  LIVE from CHA
July 17 & 18th, 2012
10am - 6pm daily Chicago time
To Join The LIVE From CHA Event
Enter your name (you can choose whatever you like) and then enjoy the show!
Make sure you're ready for the big day by logging in now and testing your browser. 

Hope to see you there~ I will be volunteering at the Charity Wings Booth both days keep a look out  for me...

I am going to be offering a raffle package during the show.

I am also having a giveaway when I return-keep a look out for the post.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure how to do this. I do not have a mic, or a camera, I added my name,now what,LOL? Thank you Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings