Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Wally Relaxes in The Sun

I am linking this post to Tip Junkie Tip me Tuesday


I am also joining the blog hop to find some new blogs this week, won't you join us???
My Wally dog on a little vacation!!!
Yes that is what this image reminds me of...isn't it a fun one?  I bet you guessed it was from Karen's Doodles???
The paper on this one is from Close to my Heart and a piece of white ribbon.
I have another image from Karen's Doodles to share with you today...this is Rosie exercising with Bigsby.
Normally this isn't my type card or image I would choose, but somehow I was drawn to coloring this cutie.

Paper is from Stampin Up and ribbon is from my stash. I have also started to finish the insides of my cards more often then not. So they are ready to be personalized with a sentiment or a handwritten note.

Both images were colored with copics, and I am pretty happy with how they turned out.

Stop back again real soon, I always enjoy your visits.
I really love reading all your comments.

13 comments:

  1. these are brilliant, you colored them perfect! Such great iamges and love what you did with them!

    Enjoy your Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 wonderful cards there Dawn :D I love the sense of humour in the images!
    Love as always gina x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring skills are looking GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, these cards made me smile! They are so cute - and I love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! These are darling!! I love the images and you did a great job with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dog on holiday ... it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok these are both too cute!!! I do love the wally one!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dawn! Thanks for always posting the *cutest* craft projects... makes me wanna work harder! I gave you the Cherry on Top Award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just stopping in to say "hi" Dawn! Your little cards are adorable! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards, I really like the bobbles along the bottom of the elephant card. Both great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Wally! I am going to have to get that image.

    Great cards! Your coloring is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of these images scream FUN!!!! How cute!! They made some adorable cards!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings