Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Friday, December 12, 2014

Little Bird Friday Friends With Flair

 Want to thank everyone for all your kind words and emails. My surgery went well and I am home recouping- I know it will be a long process but so glad to be on the mend.

A quick and simple design using a favorite Unity stamp of the month. It is  Friday Friends with Flair.

Simple stamping with the pine cone and then stamping the bird and cutting it out. I inked the background to make snow drifts.
This is one of my favorite quick cards, not sure where this bird came from but the rest of the stamps are Unity stamps.
Used my Wink Of Stella to add some glitter.
Thanks for popping in and leaving comments.

17 comments:

  1. Oh finally!! I have been having a heck of a time getting on your blog :( It keeps clocking on my like crazy!! Finally this AM -- I got it! :) I hope you are doing ok!! I love love love these!! LOVING the colors and the birds!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Dawn - they look like real birds! Got your Christmas card in the mail - so pretty, and what a nice day to find happy mail! My cards are running late, but you're at the top of my list, as always! Hugs, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. Love all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow - your cards are just beautiful! The layout is so pretty and those birds are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a speedy recovery Dawn. Your cards are stunning...Each and everyone ...loving the birds! ♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet cards! Love the KOM you used! Beautiful pinecones and greenery to go with the pretty bird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards! Hope your recovery is speedy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love birds... and these are all gorgeous!

    have a fabulous weekend. nice and mild here!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. those first two cards are so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Dawn! Happy to hear your surgery went well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards, love the backgrounds

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow--those are absolutely beautiful!!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are really cute. Love the cardinal. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite bird! I love cardinals. They really brighten up our gray days.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the cardinal birds and the cards you made. we have tons of cardinals in our area.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings