Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Friday, December 26, 2014

Hey Girl Unity Stamp Design

Hope you had a wonderful and blessed Christmas- Just wanted to pop in with a special Thank you card I made. These are made using several Unity stamps from a Kit of the Month set. It is a Friday and Friends with Flair- so I am sharing these today.
Sorry I only got one picture.
Paper pieced the shirt and flowers and used four different stamps to create this design. I hope to make several more of these.
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate your comments.

21 comments:

  1. A very pretty thank you. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I love the colors and paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific paper piecing. Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this set of cards. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty cards. Love the way how you have combined the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific thank you note set!! Nicely done!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Love the paper piercing

    ReplyDelete
  9. o wow! i love, love, love this! everything about it is fabulous!

    hope your christmas as great and that you are recovering nicely.
    keeping you in my prayers.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow wow wow!! These are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawn, I really love these! Just that small touch of paper piecing is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Thank You card. I love that image and the way you paper pieced her. Beautiful card Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous Thank you card. I just love this sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So very pretty Dawn! What a fab set of cards! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello Dawn,
    thank you so much for your warm welcome back message on my blog :-)

    i love your set of cards. The paper piecing always has a stunning effect.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings