Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Friday, November 28, 2014

Unity Friends With Flair

It is Friday at Unity and that means Friends with Flair and I have a Christmas card to share today.
There is this spectacular sentiment I used from the Kit of the month.
Of course I used one of my favorite sets.
Here is a close up of that great sentiment embossed in gold.That bell and greenery are Tim Holtz dies.
Thanks for stopping and leaving a comment.

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the fabulous sentiment.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - always love dimension on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors, especially the harlequin background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Dawn! Love the gold sentiment and pretty background! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. And I agree this is one of the more complete and beautiful kits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the jingle bells!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really beautiful cards. I love the bell. I have to go and see what die cuts I have. I think I have that bell. Bad I can not remember. I love your cards.
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an elegant design, Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Christmas card design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that bell it is great!!
    MaryR

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Dawn!!!
    LOVE your GOLDEN sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Unity sentiments make the best cards. Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet card. Love the bell die cut. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful, I recently joined the SOTM so I am excited to see next months and get caught up on the ones I want from previous months

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings