Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Friday, September 19, 2014

Eek!

Unity has the challenge up for September and I wanted to make sure I got a card posted. I usually make a project when I see challenges but I forget about posting it till after the challenge is over.
I used the card template as my guide to make a quick Halloween card.
 I stamped and fussy cut the ribbon out and pop dotted the dial with the date. 
I used my Faber Castell big markers to color the ribbon.
I really like adding stitching it always adds a little extra dimension.
Summer's Best 1 
AUGUST-2014-SUMMER-COLLAPSED-INTO-FALL
The paper was a two sided design from Authentique "Lustrous" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings