Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Monday, October 29, 2012

I Could Fall For You!!!

I am so excited to be here sharing  another project  at The Rubber Cafe Design Team Blog today...
 I love the stamps and products I have to share today,hope you enjoy my project.

                                                                   Leaf Set 1 Rubber Stamp Set for The Rubber CafeLeaf Set 1
                    Indian Corn Rubber Stamp from The Rubber CafeIndian Corn
Aren't these the perfect stamps for paper piecing??? I know I had so much fun making this wreath.

Before stamping  the leaves and Indian Corn many times on watercolor paper...I used Gelatos in several colors all over the paper and used a water brush to swirl and spread.
Then all I had to do was stamp and fussy cut them out.
 Can you see the glitter that was sprinkled in various areas...I actually sprinkled over the areas where I glued the leaves with

I like to put almost all my glitters in salt and pepper shakers that make them pretty to put out to view and also easier to use for me.

 May I also add that this grapevine wreath is approximately 7'inches in diameter. The funky and fun ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thank you so much for allowing me to be a guest this month...I have enjoyed all the products I chose and I know I will be using them again and again.


post signature

11 comments:

  1. wow! now this i like... alot! love those leaf stamps!

    yeah... i'm always howling at something... including the moon - LOL.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Perfect for Thanksgiving and/or fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! this is GORGEOUS!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee those leaves!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wreath! Love all the details! I have some blog candy come on over and enter! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool idea, awesome project, so pretty I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so clever! Very cute! How do you like the Gelatos. I need to get a few but I am not sure what colors to start with..

    ReplyDelete
  7. This wreath is stunning, Dawn! I can't believe you fussy cut all those leaves. They look real and so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty Dawn! Love the shimmery fall foliage! Thanks for the tutorial! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shut the front door! Cannot believe you fussy cut all of those leaves! You are amazing, dear Dawn! What a beautiful project, my friend! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome wreath!! Very fall festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings