Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Pumpkins

NiceCrane Designs has some really fun designs to make those Halloween cards go quickly.
Ignacio is having a sale on this packet right now.
 Halloween Pumpkins DSL



Aren't these fun designs?
I went digging in my Halloween container from last year- papers are from there.
Ribbons are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Stickers are from K &Co, and the glue giggles are from my friend Stef...love them.
Both images were colored with Copics and then I used my small compressor to do some background airbrushing.
Stop over and visit NiceCrane Designs- I am sure you will find some fun images to suit your taste. Let Ignacio know I sent you.

9 comments:

  1. Love Them Dawn,,,specialy your amazing orange ribbon,and the way you coloured the funny card,,,,and in your second one,,,,,these funny bats....and all over your glittered ornaments,,,,wowww,,,, love it, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are so adorable! I love those image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these images are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty. Your webpage looks different ( and terrific)!
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these adorable vintage images and what you did with them, awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Dawn, those are fun designs!!! And I just love your cards -- sooooo pretty, sooooo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep. they are really fun designs. i love the 1st one. the colors really pop on the black base card!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dawn, my friend!!! You are just too cute!!! Yes, I was right behind you today over at Sheila's Super Duper Craft Corner, so yes I was around... lol!!!

    You're too funny!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful Halloween cards Dawn! Love the Vintage images!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings