Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Monday, July 18, 2011

Teddy Bears On Parade

Today I am on my way to CHA Convention in Chicago- hope I get to meet many of you there.
Thought I would share a couple cards I completed a few weeks ago and never shared.
So I am sure you guessed I didn't get them mailed either

All of these images are from retired Stampin Up stamp sets I believe. I collect teddy bears and just love to color these for fun card ideas.
All Papers on both cards are from CTMH- Gems from Pizzazz APlenty.

7 comments:

  1. I too collect Teddy Bears and love these stamps. Great cards. Have fun at CHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Dawn, how cute! I mentioned several times that I also collect teddy bears -- I have soooooo many!!! Love these cards!!!

    So sorry -- thought I'd meet you at CHA but, unfortunately, I won't be able to make it. I'm very disappointed about it but there's nothing much I can do right not. I am going to try to make it either Friday or Saturday to the Supershow though just to browse, if I can. So wanted to meet you, now I'll have to wait until another time.

    Hugs, my friend! Have fun at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. boo hoo. i want to be at CHA with you! boo hoo!

    cute card.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these teddies, so sweet, you did a beautiful job with them!

    Love their red white and blue patriotic feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings