Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Monday, September 22, 2014

Let Your Heart Sing Album

This month for our Susan K Weckesser team we were asked to create Mixed Media. Now we all have a different definition of that technique or style.
I decided to alter a plain white album using paper and stamps.

Here is my plain white album and how I added strong white tape to attach my designer paper from Susan K Weckesser.
I used one side of the paper for part of the cover and the backside for the other portion.
 When I stamp an image sometimes I like to use the image in  reverse, that is when my mirror image stamp comes in handy. A hint is to practice a few times, sometimes it can smear and I have realized the image isn't as crisp as a straight on stamped image.
Here is my two stamped images attached together.

Isn't this a fun image? I love the whimsical style of this set, Sing your Song.
 I used the sun and cloud stamp from Fly Away


The ribbon on my project is from Really Reasonable Ribbon... I love how the colors work with the Susan K Weckesser design paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings