Join me at Dawn's Craft Place

Google+ Followers


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Friday, February 15, 2013

Tea Bag Box? Or Not!

What can you do with an empty tea bag box???

I am so thrifty and am always thrilled when I have the opportunity to make something out of nothing.
Are you ready?



Just painted with some Gesso to cover the bright color and pattern.
I found these laser cut frames at Michael's after Julie McGuffee shared a quick project she made.
I added the Gesso to the frame before attaching to the front.
 So what do you think of my recycled box? Do you think it is nice enough to give as a gift?

Thanks so much for popping in today- always thrilled to have you visit.


post signature

10 comments:

  1. Wow Dawn, this came out great! It's BEAUTIFUL..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!! Soooooooooooooo gorgeous! I am LOVING that frame on the top! This is PERFECT for a gift!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredible! You. Are. Incredible! What a beautiful box, my friend! Will certainly have to look at those pretty frames when I'm in the city again! This is going to make a gorgeous gift! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow Hun I love,doing things like this and how you have,made this into this amazing wonderful piece of work,your detail sweeite is amazing,and I just adore your work sweetie you are such an inspiration hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would never guess this was a tea box. It looks fantastic! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness Dawn this is amazing! I love it! You would never know how it started.Really very very cool!
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super awesome, Dawnie!

    I so love what you did to alter this tea chest!

    Love the sparkle and frame! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful Dawn! Can't believe it came from a tea box...now I'm going to have to find the time to try this out :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous transformation. Love how you made this Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE it!!! As you know, boxes are my favorites!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings