Join me at Dawn's Craft Place

Google+ Followers


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sending Warmest Winter Wishes


BRRRR, it is cold out there isn't it? Maybe you live in a warmer climate then I do. I am so jealous!
One thing I really like about Winter here in the states, is SNOW people!!!
I used some Creative Inspirations paint to make these adorable snowman ornaments.
 I used and

I won this adorable stamp set from Inky Antics Tammy DeYoung Santa & Pals.
That perfect Aqua ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I painted the images with the Creative Inspirations Paint and then cut them out and pop dotted to the card base.
I actually mixed a little of the paint together in a spray bottle and misted the background with a impressions stencil. I really like how it turned out.

post signature
Buffer

7 comments:

  1. how adorable and those yummy colors!!!! thanks for sharing and making me smile with your wonderful creations!!! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowman card is so sweet!
    I love snow too! but it's just too cold right now, brrr!
    Enjoy your day :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  3. the ribbon makes this card pop. fabulous colors!!!!

    it's beautiful here - sunny & mild. sweats & no jacket - my kinda weather.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super adorable. Love that aqua blue color. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dawn - this is really cute! The mono colors blend so well together! xo

    -pamela :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dawn, your card is really-really cute, and those paint colors look just luscious!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings