Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pagemaps-Fall Layout

Pagemaps has a wonderful  sketch out this month that I KNEW I had to use!!!
The package is called Studio Purge Sketch Contest.


So what do you think??? I was so thrilled when I finished my layout, stood back, and realized I liked it! LOL
That rarely happens! I usually have to come back and forth a few times, move things, add more.
All the supplies are from my craft room-lots of paper piecing with the leaves/acorn pieces.

3 comments:

  1. so if there's no message on your phone but just a hang-up it was me. i guess you're assuming I'M A DEVIL!!!!!! sheesh. you know me so well - lol.

    hope you're enjoying the day and your weather is as nice as ours! we'll catch up later.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, this is just one beautiful fall layout!!! All those wonderful fall colors and the pictures just fit in so perfect!!!

    One of these days I'm really going to do a layout... lol!!! Just keep on doing what you're doing because you're "pushing" me... lol!

    Hugs, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome page Dawnie!

    Also adore all your other creations from this week!

    I apologies for my time away this week, and for not commenting on your precious posts, I hope you have a great new week! and can't wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings