Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Baby & I

Bet that title had you thinking...LOL
Today I want to share a really quick layout I created using a fun die from Creative Cuts and More

Multiple Ovals Frame - Super Large

I was so excited that I could finally use some pictures of my son's wedding day.


Wanted to share a couple views of some of the pictures of my son and I on that special day. 

I ordered this frame in a kraft color so it would add a clean background to my design

Did you know there are several frames available at Creative Cuts and More store?


7 comments:

  1. oh I love the photos and how they are cut and positions, so creative!!! I feel like I say that all the time, but I mean it!!!

    Hope you and your Mother are doing OK. all the best to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Dawn!... hope all is well with you and your mom... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOOOWEEE this layout is FABULOUS!!!!!! SOOOOOOO AWESOME girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with this. Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ovals, it is such a nice cut. The pic's is lovely and you both look so happy.........:))
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely! Great photos as well and I love that big flower :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings