Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dawn's De-Stash Swap- Won't you join?



 Won't you share this blinkie on your blog?

*** THIS WILL STAY AT THE TOP-NEWER POSTS WILL BE BELOW***

Do you have an over abundance of unused craft supplies?
Have you found your like me and have many things you just never use?

Would you like to join a swap where we exchange goodies with someone else?
I would like to try this new idea where we can sign up to swap with other crafty people.

Maybe you love stickers and don't have many
Do you love flowers but could use different styles
Maybe your looking for a new stamp
Would you just like some stamped images?
Maybe you love embellishments


Maybe you are a new crafter and would love to be surprised with a mixture of goodies

I was thinking that we could swap only supplies we own already no going out to buy new things.
I have Mr Linky below and you can add your name if you would like to join us.
Leave a comment and tell me some suggestions to add- or ideas 
you think would work for this swap. I will add them to the post at the bottom.

Please email me your info such as Full name- blog(if you have one)- email address- home address.


Tell me a few things you would like to receive and also a few things you would like to give.
This will help me match you up with someone.

How about we set a limit of $10.00- $15.00 not including shipping
You can sign up for more then one swap partner if you like.
I will keep this sign up post up till  May 29th and then I will close.
I will assign partners during that week
.
You will have till the week of June 13-18th to get the package mailed to your swap partners.
We should all share a picture of our goodies on the 19th- I will put up a Mr Linky up again and you can add your picture or blog post if you can.

I suggest you become a follower so you can keep up with the updates I will keep at the top of my blog.
*** THIS WILL STAY AT THE TOP-NEWER POSTS WILL BE BELOW***



If you could share the blinkie on your blog , do a posting, or email your friends with the link to this post. It would be wonderful to get lots of people joining us.
If our first swap goes well I will continue to add them

SUGGESTIONS  and UPDATES Added:

***Some people would like to swap stamped images : on quality paper, using permanent ink, clear perfect images- stamped with enough room around to use a nestie or shape. This would be an equal amount for an equal amount...This would be an inexpensive way to save on postage.

***I am looking for anyone that has Magnolia images they would stamp and share.
***I have several Tim Holtz dies- I could cut in light weight chipboard for trades of ones I don't have
*** I have  someone that has lots of stickers to exchange

Pin It


10 comments:

  1. now this is a good idea, its just postage kills ya - thank goodness for flat rate.

    and we all love surprises. i'll email you.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in, lol, cool idea, will mail you..............:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's exciting to get a surprise in the mail! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems I'm not able to get to your email from the link...would you mind mailing me and then I can send you my information from there? Thanks.
    michelle.wanderingstill@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Dawn I will e-mail you.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, did send a mail, but looks like it went with blogger,lol, would love to swap, don't mind what, would love images of the following : maggies/Kenny K/Sweat Pea/Simply Sassy and the likes( love whimsical), will send what sender wants..........:))Tho do not mind what i swap, just ove doing it!!!!
    lotsa luv
    ps: i do recieve your mails, will just have to reply here if ok with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Dawn this is a great idea! We actually do something similar with the DT team I am on. I don't have a lot of rubber stamps but would love to swap things like punched borders, handmade flowers ect. Again postage kills so I am trying to think 'light' lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome idea!!!
    I also want to participate (if the game around the world)
    I sent you e-mail

    ReplyDelete
  9. My blog http://karysoltany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings