Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Monday, April 18, 2011

Sweet Treats For You

Hi Everyone
I had made some of these cute Peek-A-View Box containers to share with my mother and her room-mate at the assisted living home and forgot to post them sooner.
My mom likes pink like I do and her room mate really loves blue so these are just for them.

 Just click any of the pictures to see the details if you would like to see them better
This is my real favorite - I added some of my favorite flowers from my stash and a quick border to accent.
 This purple /pink version has some Webster Pages fabric flowers. I added a couple from my stash and a few pearls.Used some soft ribbon from CTMH that seemed to work well with this container.
The cupcake small on the front is a die cut in the store I decorated with liquid applique in pink and heat embossed. The colors added were done with H20's

 This simple one is just some yummy ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and a flower I made with a few buttons- got this great idea from Becca Feeken.
Remember to stop over to the Creative Cuts and More store and check out the new items being added every week. You can also use
CC&M11DawnLoth for a 10% discount

6 comments:

  1. awesome Boxes!!! Sure your mum and her roomie will love them!

    Your so talented Dawnie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love little projects like these, so nice for putting a little something in and I'm sure the ladies will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a terrific idea. I love little gifts like this. I have not made these boxes in so long. What a sweet thing to take to them. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Dawn, the boxes are both gorgeous!

    Thank you, my sweet friend, for the card I received today -- it's just beautiful and I love you for always keeping me in your thoughts!

    I'll be back when I can; I'm hoping things will become better adjusted soon.

    Hugs for now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings