Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How I organize My Paper

Many of you might remember me saying I started before Christmas combining both my upstairs office and my downstairs craft room,I moved everything crafty downstairs.
Below are a couple ways I am storing some of my paper.


Here is some storage bins I have fitted under a table with a cover. This is most of my scrap paper sorted by color. This is one of my favorite spaces when everyone comes over to craft. Looking through the bins is kind of fun, you never know what kind of paper you are going to find. Just ask my friend Sue, she has made several cards just going through these bins.


This is a rack I purchased from a craft store going out of business, it is wonderful for most of my 12 x 12 sheets of paper. The left is one of those enexpensive white shelves you put together yourself. I have all of my really nice quality 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock.The only downfall is not junking it up with stuff on the top shelves as you can see what I have on there now.I left it like it normally is so you can see it isn't always perfect but still very organized.

So that is how I have my paper for now, do you want to show me how you organize or store your paper?
What works for you?
I would love to see your stash.

9 comments:

  1. Love that you are sharing your papepr storage with us. That is a fantastic way to store your bits and pieces fo scraps. I really need to find better way to store mine, but I don't have enough space to use those bins. Great idea!
    Blessings,
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing how you have your stuff organized!

    My paper...eeck...is not organized at all. Just stacked here and there in piles. We are going to be moving this year so I don't want to spend money on an organizing unit yet!
    Once we move EVERYTHING will be organized and I will be sure to have pictures! :)

    BTW, glad you got a chuckle out of my "Some say crazy" post! Today is a different story...blowing like mad so I will be inside all day...hopefully getting some crafts done!

    Take care!
    -Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Dawn! It's so much fun to see how others store things. I have a 12 rack sorter that I also got when a LSS was going out of biz that I use for solid color 12 x 12 cs. My prints are stored in hanging files by color or company. It would not fit in a file cabinet, of course, and my space is VERY small, so I picked up a plastic file bin that sits in a frame and is on wheels. I keep it under my desk when not working and pull it out next to me when I am! That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! TFS....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girrrrrrrrrrrlfriend, you've got TONS of paper!!! I thought I had a lot, but I LOVE this! Now I wish we really did live closer...we could 'borrow' from each others stash, LOL!

    As for me...hmmmm,welllllll...I hold my 8 1'2 x 11 cardstock in those plastic-stackable desktop file-holder-thingies, then my 12x12 cardstock is in one of those plastic-zip-all-around carries with straps...organized by color with those tabs, and my printed 12x12 papers are in one of those big-plastic-drawer cabinets. *sigh* reminds me I really should get in there and ORGANIZE! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - great storage! I just noticed today that my patterened paper is as low as it's ever been. I've been using my stash for quite some time, so it will be fun when I start buying again! Thanks for all the great ideas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so well organized! Its wonderful!

    I'm afraid all my papers sit in a drawer flat, and when I need to go through them, its a bit of a debarkle!

    But I'm in the process of sorting this room and getting shelved cupboards and a new desk, to better sort things out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you are sharing your organization with us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh. My. GOSH! You were not kidding when you said you had alot of paper! lol. Tsk tsk! You hoarder you! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings