Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Unity Friends With Flair

Well I am on a roll getting a few more cards done for my Christmas stash. I am thrilled I am getting so many clean and simple thin layered ones done.
Today is Friends With Flair over at Unity.
My first design is three Christmas bulbs stamped, embossed with gold powder and fussy cut.
All I added was a gold string to each and double matted for color.
This is my second favorite Unity kit of the month that I have been using for my cards.
For my second card I stamped, embossed in silver powder and fussy cut only one bulb. I decided to add the greenery in the background.
How many cards do you send out at Christmas? I usually send 50-60 and try to make at least half of them homemade.
Thanks for visiting, hope you are having a good week.

15 comments:

  1. These are so pretty and perfect for mailing!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog~ love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. This one of my favourite stamps. I have it on my work table at the present to use for some cards. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set of cards, I especially liked the black and white

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous! gor-g-us!!!
    i may case the 1st one.

    hope you're feeling good and staying warm. let's chat soon.

    wishing you a blessed thanksgiving. i'm going down to the kids! finally! 1st time in 3 yrs (that's how long they've been together) now i'll get to FINALLY see their home. praying for good weather as they're almost 2 hours away. at least son is coming to pick me up and i won't be driving!

    big hugs sunshine:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! LOVING those ornaments!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL cards Dawn!!!
    Your ornaments are GORGEOUS, LOVE the gold and silver embossing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, Dawn! Way to go on those Christmas cards! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Christmas cards, I love how they sparkle and *pop*. Oh, you're so good - I really need to get cracking on my Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Dawn. I love that you added the greenery. That was a great idea.
    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this card, so clever! Wonderful colors!~kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, so gorgeous! Love the raised ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dawn these are beautiful ornaments for your cards. Love the foil look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your baubles are lovely. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards Dawn! So elegant looking! Hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings