Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Friday, September 26, 2014

Unity Watercolor Designs

MAY-2014-KOM-HEY-GIRL 
When I received my May Unity Kit of the month I was so excited!   Every week the design team does a blog hop with so much inspiration. I knew I had to play with these stamps and watercolor like several ladies from the design team.

I am excited to share this card on Unity Friends with Flair post- have you played along?

I used some basic cardstock and my watercolors...the paper the images are on is watercolor paper. I actually cut the sentiments out of some packaging I had sitting on my desk.
I know I will be trying more watercolor painting and hopefully get better with practice.
Hope you are having a great week, thanks for stopping.

23 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and those balloons!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Dawn! I love the look of watercolor, and you have created a masterpiece! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are so pretty. One of my favourite kits.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty selection of cards.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love this kit! Your creations are GORGEOUS! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you did a very nice job with your watercoloring thanks for sharing your beautiful cards

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards. Love the background on the hanging dresses Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow - these are just lovely! What soft, beautiful colors. I love the pretty background you created for the dresses and those balloons look amazing - beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fantastic technique! The overall coloring and impression are exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made magic with those watercolors! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness these are gorgeous! I don't think anything I would ever try to watercolor would turn out as beautiful as yours!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty - love the soft colors.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both gorgeous! I love the watercolor on the dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That coloring is beautiful. Excelent projects.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are SO beautiful you are very talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such beautiful cards in watercolor. Pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love these stamps. You did a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card! Fabulous water coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful job water coloring! I love your card and the colors you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful water colors! Love those pretty dresses! Don't you love it when you have things right on your desk that all of a sudden add the perfect touch to a design?! Thanks for inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings