Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Monday, September 15, 2014

It Was Your Birthday?

Who doesn't have a friend that is so special you never want to miss a chance to make something special for her? My friend is always so appreciative of anything I make for her and I always look forward to giving her something that is really her style.

The card closes up and I added a ribbon to hold it closed. Some Unity stamps for the sentiment and design. The paper is from Prima
 I even decorated the envelope inside and out.

 Now of course you know I decorated a gift bag also! Used paper from the same paper line from Prima.
Another quick post but wanted to share my project I got to make for someone special.
Hope you have a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings