Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

In The Garden

Today I have a quick post with a potting bench I altered for my garden. This was a bench I have had for so long, it has been inside my house. I finally decided to put it outside but wanted it to have a little more pizazz!
Here is my basic cream bench not spectacular but usable.
I taped it off so it was a stained glass looking pattern.I love to use Deco-Art paints for so many projects and always have them out on my desk.
After it was painted and I cleaned up the lines where the paint leaked under the tape, just used a cream paint to cover. Then I sealed the bench with a varnish.


Glad I could share my quick bench...I enjoy seeing it when I am outside in my garden.
Thanks for your visit today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings