Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Monday, September 8, 2014

Black & White and Making Time

Hello My Friends,
Today I want to share my planner page from last week, I have been very good about doing my weekly page but not sharing.
 Journal52

Week 35 Prompt: Making Time

For this week’s prompt, create a page all about time. Think clocks, watches, schedules – or create the page about your favorite ways to spend time. You can paint, collage, doodle – whatever you like to do!
 
 August 30, 2014 - Week 36 Challenge:  Black & White

 I had so much fun doing this Black and white theme but it was a little challenging to stay at black and white.


I used some of my favorite Unity stamps and Heartfelt Creations flowers and some stamps from Robin Marie from the Documented Life.
This past week was such a hard week for me, I needed all the positive sayings I could to keep me going.
I wanted to share my second planner page I made in my second planner book I have going.
This was just for fun and no guidelines.
Now doesn't this page with bling really look like me? I used all the clippings from an article about Susan Branch...I have always loved her products and doodling and of course you know I love pink.
Thanks again for popping in to visit. I appreciate all my visitors.


2 comments:

  1. wowza! just wowza! these are gorgeous and both so different. love the clocks and i really like the blingy.

    hope all is well. fall is in the air.... finally! now to hope that winter stays away at least until december!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! I loveeeeee the flowers and the cardinal!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings