Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Angels Among Us

I am so excited to finally share a project I made using some fabulous products I won awhile back from Flying Unicorn. They were having a wonderful blog hop premiering these Prima ladies and paper.









This paper is called Time Traveler's Memories.
Mixed Media Doll Stamp by Julie Nutting.
I needed a gift for a special person that has been going through a very rough time. Her birthday was coming up and she needed something to remind her how special she is and how much she is loved.


The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.Some of those fabulous flowers I used were made by Natasha from Moments of Tranquilty and I have been hoarding  saving them for a special project.
 I stamped the image once on the background and twice on separate paper and paper pieced the dress on both images.

I Will Soar - Large Right and Left Cling Mount Stamp by...I Will Soar - Large Right and Left Cling Mount Stamp by...
I also received these wings stamp by Pam Carrikar from a great friend. I stamped one set and fussy cut them to add to one of the girl images. I used several letter stamps and the harmony stamp from my stash.

 This book is a 3 ring binder book with several pages that my friend can use to add special cards and notes and decorate more on the pages. I love adding the burlap to the cover for some fun texture.
So glad I finally got to share this great project and so enjoyed using all of the products.
Hope your having a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Dawn! Your angels are stunning! Love the beautiful wings and blossoms!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings