Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Documented Life & Journal 52 Weekly Pages

The Documented Life and Journal 52 pages I did this week.
 With summer heating up, this week’s prompt is all about passion: What are you passionate about? It could be your work, your family and friends, your hobbies and interests. What sets you on fire?
 June 7, 2014 - Week 24 Challenge: Use book pages or text paper.
 Started by using a paper bag that has Gesso  and Mod Podge. I used several book pages that I have used as extra paint pallets and that I doodle on. I ripped and made a collage.
 Added bits and bobs of stamped images and favorite pieces of things I save.You see that I did my background colors with Deco-Art paint and used it it in all my collage pages.Unity stamps were used in many of the images.
My PASSION is my art and my Reiki Energy healing so I combined the two to collage an extra page.
 My pages after I doodled and distressed with Faber Castell markers.
Thanks so much for popping in and leaving comments, I appreciate you all.
Hope you pop back this Thursday to check out a new project I have to share.


2 comments:

  1. The colors are just stunning!! Loveeeeeeeeee!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, my friend, are amazing. This is REAL art!!! Love it - keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings