Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Monday, June 16, 2014

50th Wedding Anniversary Invites

So excited to share some quick photos of some invites a friend and I made for another friend. Can you believe they have been married for 50 years? I was so honored that I could create these for her. We made 75 and finished them early so she can get them out in the mail.
We even created reply cards and found great return address stickers that had gold. Loved the gold embossed rings I added to the inside...this is an older set I have from Gina K stamps.
We are so proud of how these turned out, very simple and elegant.
Thanks for popping in hope you are having a great week.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh these are gorgeous!!! Congrats on your friends on their anniversary!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your friend are so sweet to do this! These are gorgeous, Dawn! Well done, my friend, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sweetie sorry its been so long since i came over trying to get all my lovely friends back,since my accident its not been quite the same. anyway hun hope you are okay and oh wow these are amazing invites hun,and will be treasured,massive hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your friend is very lucky to have you as her friend! how fabulous!

    i am LOVING those fabre castells and plan on getting me more... alot more! you've created a monster LOL - but i love u for it!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings