Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Friday, May 16, 2014

Documented Life- Journal 52 Week 20 Pages

Are you a Documented Life participant - Art to the 5th? Maybe you follow Journal 52 Weeks?
I am following both of these weekly sites. Each week I get a prompt and do a page for my planner.
This is last weeks pages

So this week is  May 10, 2014 - Week 20 Challenge - Use a rubber stamp in a new way
 Journal 52 Week 19 Prompt: Photography
 I try to incorporate both into my weekly pages.
 This is how my pages started with a one page TipIn and some Deco-Art paint. I also used colored pencils and gamosol on the days of the week.
Got to use my newest stamps set from Unity called Anastasia {believes} isn't this great?
I think this is my favorite week of journaling! Love all the extra pieces on my third page that I painted with my Deco-Art paint and Faber Castell products also some Lilypad printables I fussy cut.
This last week was Mother's Day-I decided to add a few of my cards in this week and the rest in next week.Using Washi tape keeps them pretty secure. I love to keep my cards and notes attached in my date book. It is always in my purse so I can write and read daily.

I will try to share a little each week about how I make the pages. I even have started a second planner to keep in my craft room with artwork.
Hope your having a great week, let me know if you have any questions.
Hugs




1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings