Join me at Dawn's Craft Place

Google+ Followers


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I Have A Surprise

Hello everyone!
I am so thrilled to be sharing my first post and project for and at Helmar!!! Oh  how excited I was to open my first package of Helmar supplies.
I had a project in mind but it had to be an organizing idea for me. Please pop over to
Helmar's Blog and check out my glitter organizer I made using the supplies below.
Please leave a comment for me at the Helmar's Blogand here on this post letting me know you did. I will be choosing one winner for a package of glitters below!!!
While I was organizing I had MANY extras so I put them in these plastic bags and want to share them with one of my followers.
If you pop back tomorrow I will share the rest of my post and the winner.
Thanks for popping In
post signature

14 comments:

  1. Wow, your organizer looks great! Useful and beautiful!
    http://a-len-ka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw it over there and I AM IN LOVE!!!! That is total genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulation!!!! Love your shakers and twine box....awesome and clever idea....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to organize and loved your instructions on how to organize the glitter. Thanks for the great information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a brilliant idea! That would solve my problem of always spilling the bags when I open them (usually all over my doggies!) Just make sure you don't sprinkle the glitter on your dinner, hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually have yet to use loose glitter, but this looks like such a great idea for organizing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What a wonderful team to be on. I just saw your wonderful creation. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. glitter? did i see and hear glitter???? well duh! it's a no brainer - LOL.

    big congrats too!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your first Helmar post, Dawn!! I saw it on the Helmar Blog and left you some love there, too.

    What an inspiration your project is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Left you a comment over at the Helmar blog. Love your project.... Congrats on your first post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. woo hoo, great job on your helmar's blog. i love the shaker idea for glitters. great job decorating the container too. way to go! i left some love on the helmar blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your Helmar position!! You are so sweet to share your goodies!! Going over to the Helmar blog now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings