Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Helmar + Gltter = My 1st Post + One Winner

Hello everyone!
I was so thrilled to share my first post and project for Helmar on their blog yesterday!!!  I was so excited to open my first package of Helmar supplies.If you want to check my post it is right here.
 Let me share the supplies I used to create this glitter organizer.
Just happened to find this package of tall salt and pepper shakers and knew they would be perfect for my glitters.
So the products I used are

Craft Glue 8.45 fl.oz.

450 Quick Dry Adhesive 4.23 fl.oz

Quickfix Adhesive Runner

Decoupage & Craft Paste 8.45 fl.oz.

Zapdots Clear Round 1/4"

 

So I offered a package of glitter to one person that left a comment on Helmar Blog and also here


My winner of the glitter package is 

Congratulations on your first post, Dawn! I absolutely LOVE what you created and am adding this "idea" to my "to do list". Thanks for the inspiration!!

10 comments:

  1. Wooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Cheryl!!!! You know I love your project Dawn!!!!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you used S&P shakers for your glitter! What a great and creative idea. Love that! Congrats on your first post for them! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun, Dawn! Love your little holder, and those S & P shakers just have such a pretty, feminine touch! Thanks for sharing, and congrats for yet one more wonderful DT assignment! You are amazing, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations lucky winner. Can't wait to see your next project. Edna

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a great idea, Dawnie!

    Love the idea of glitter shakers and love the fab tray decorated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful project! Congrats on being on the Helmar team.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Dawn!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Dawn!!!! Thank you sooo much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so happy for you Dawn! Can't think of anyone more deserving! Love the pretty box of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg! i LOVE this idea!!!! of course, where would i store the darn thing? i don't have any more shelf space - LOL. but i LOVE this idea!

    my wgt loss is just i don't eat like i used to or what i used to. alot less snacks tho i still have my cookie or cake after dinner... if i eat dinner. i'm feeling good tho.

    i sure do miss u. happy thanksgiving, sweetie.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings