Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Friday, November 2, 2012

Lots Of Items For Sale

ITEMS FOR SALE
 I have several items listed below-they are for sale or trade. 
All items are used and as is unless I state it is new
Let me know what you think it is worth to you...make me an offer or trade.
SHIPPING not included in price- I will ship the cheapest way to send to you.

Contact me with any questions or offers    I prefer to send in the USA


 
several cricut cartridges to sell (these are linked)
forever young $ 15
my community $ 10
George & Basic Shapes $10
Cricut Keystones $10
Songbird $15
Doodle Charms $15
A Child’s Year $15
Beyond Birthdays $15
Pop Up Neighborhood $15
My World $10
Wedding /Marriage $10
Stretch Your Imagination $10
Home Décor $10
Serenade $10
Home Accents $10
(2) two cricut Jukeboxes to store cartridges
$20.00 each
 (1) one cricut Gypsy with MANY, cartridges loaded a silicone sleeve, a neoprene sleeve, a car charger,
 I believe these are loaded
Blackletter
A Child's Year
Christmas
Easter 2010
Doodle Charms
Forever Young
Plantin Schoolbook
Gypsy Font
Gypsy Wandering
Heritage
Home Accents
Indie Art
My world
Pagoda
Home Decor
George & Basic Shapes
Independence Day
Printing Press
Serenade
Songbird
Storybook
Stretch Your Imagination
Summer In Paris
Summer Vacation
Tags Bags Boxes
Wedding Marriage
Winter Wonderland

A Large lot of all the extra supplies,chargers,New full tool kit,deep cut blades,extra blades,pens,embossing kit to use in the machine.
Several Cutting mats 12 x 12 & 12 x 24
Make me an offer
Many rolls (8-9) of adhesive vinyl,several colors, stencil vinyl
Make Me an offer
 Curvy Cutter
Make me an Offer

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings