Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Saturday, September 1, 2012

What A Cracker!!!

 Welcome to the Crafter's Companion September Challenge!! This month our challenge to you is to make a project using a Crafter's Companion Stamp and the theme "Stripes OR Dots".  
Strawberry Kisses  Christmas set  What A Cracker is the image I have to share this month for my Crafter's Companion Challenge for September.

Isn't this a fun image? I had to share this one because it reminds me of a celebration maybe even a New Years celebration.
I went to work coloring with my Spectrum Noir markers...always enjoy playing with new combos.
These are such a wonderful set of alcohol markers and cover so well.
I even used some 3D Crystal Lacquer  and Stickles to accent many areas.
I even took the time to add some gold glitter from my stash to a section of the cracker...this is a shot of how I used liquid glue and then added the glitter.
I sure hope you join us this month at Crafter's Companion Challenge, we always have such great prizes.


post signature

13 comments:

  1. I love this stamp, and you colored it so beautiful!! You are so creative. Hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dawn what a cute, adorable card I really love that image also the wonderful colours and design a super creation.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Dawn. I love that image. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOSH!!! Tooooooooooo cute cute cute!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww this one made me smile. Love those little crackers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, what a cute little card, Dawn! You are one busy -- but very talented -- lady!!! Wish I knew how you managed to get so much done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable image and funny sentiment! Totally cute card.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  8. too funny and super cute!

    hope ur having a great weekend!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is really cute, Dawn. You have a lot of sweet cards here on your blog, and I had a lot of fun browsing through your blog.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave such a sweet comment, and for being an encouragement. I absolutely ADORE Cheery Lynn Designs and their wonderful die-cuts. I would own them ALL if I could. Thanks for the encouragement. You are very sweet.

    Have a blessed week, and happy crafting!
    Karen
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. He is stunning Dawnie, love the colours and colouring with the Speccies, rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card! You really got me wishing for some Spectrum markers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings