Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Christmas Blessings

Today I am here to share a quick Crafters Companion project using Paintbox Poppets Christmas.
I hope you like the pretty girl I chose to share.
 I pulled out my Spectrum Noir and a few of my other Alcohol Markers and went to work coloring and blending on this Christmas image.
I cut out the image with a die cut and layered with card stock and some designer winter paper.
Thay beautiful red ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
The sentiment was even stamped,cut and matted.
Last I even added some 3D Crystal Lacquer and Stickles to accent.
Hope your checking out all the inspiration this week, the team has so many wonderful projects to share...don't forget each and every day there are TWO posts for inspiration.
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring job, beautiful card!!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous Christmas card, Dawn! I LOVE your coloring and your bow is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Dawn I really love the vintage look of the image she is gorgeous so are the colours and design a super, super card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a precious card Dawn! Love everything about it!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! You always seem to incorporate such lovely details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings