Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Thinking Of You Today

Hello Everyone,
Today I am here to share a quick project as a fill in for our talented Steph that is on vacation.
 I wanted to play around with the Paintbox Poppets Interactive Papercrafting CD-ROM.
Isn't she a beauty? I love to play with all the  pretty girls on this CD and fussy cut each layer  to create projects.
Even the sentiment is from the CD, isn't the colors and layers wonderful.
This is how the sheet printed that I chose from the CD and was so easy to cut and layer.
I wanted to share a close up the design and the Double Sided Adhesive Foam Squares -   layers.
I used one of my favorite inks Memento to ink a die cut shape before taking out of its die.It was easy to mat my design and add the sentiment. I even added pink pearls and ribbon for some texture.
Last of all I used some 3D Crystal Lacquer on the flowers in her basket and around her hat.
Thanks for checking out my project today.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeee the image of the girl and loving the bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite simply...Beautiful, I love that image also the frame, superb card Dawn.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings