Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Quick & Easy This Week

Hello and welcome to another Crafters Companion project this week. We are so excited to share these new Sheena's A Little Bit Scenic - Silhouette Grasses ~ Our team 1 is sharing previews this week using many of the new designs...they are available for sale  RIGHT HERE at the Crafter's Companion Website.

So sorry I have not had much time to work on a project since getting back from CHA...it was nice to get away but always so much to do when I get home.

 How is this for a quick and easy design? Stamped the grass and added the sentiment. It took me longer to cut and mat the card shape and tie a ribbon.
Whenever I mat images I like to add a little accent such as ribbon.This is the card base with a silver ribbon layered before I attached the image. The inside was even decorated
This could be hung on a doorknob, or a bulletin board as a daily reminder. I will add a note in the inside for someone special I am sure.
Thanks for checking out my project today. 


post signature

12 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is BEAUTIFUL Dawn!! I love love love love the B&W theme!! You are just WOW AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super elegant. Love the ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweet Dawn, how sophisticated is this?!!! Love the sentiment on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Dawn,
    that is one gorgeous tote you created. Love those flourish stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Dawn the colours, the stamps and sentiment look terrific
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all the others, this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, so pretty. love the ribbon and bow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love that it can be hung. The sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GORGEOUS design Dawn!!! LOVE the black and white SOOOOO GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool idea Dawn AND you and Kathy are great creative minds!!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings