Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Friday, June 1, 2012

Yellow Like Sunshine-Week # 4 Winner to Be Announced Soon

 *** I have two posts today  Please refresh to see my Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge Project***

Do you enjoy a bit of sunshine??? Duh can you believe I asked you that question.
I just wanted to lead into this months challenge at Crafter's Companion Challenge
Welcome to the Crafter's Companion JUNE Challenge!!

Oh yea it is Sunshine-Yellow
                           Now doesn't that sound like my kind challenge? 
                 For this challenge you can make a card, layout, or altered item.

 What do you think of this beauty??? I just love this stamp Stamp-It Discovery Collection EZMount Stamp - Rose Clock
I colored this image with my Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.
 I have used this stamp a few times and Love every color I have made it. That frame is a die cut from Cheery Lynn Designs. All my card stock is from CTMH and the ribbon is from my stash.
Thanks for popping in and checking out my project.

Rules for Participation:

All entries must use a Crafter’s Companion stamp. No reproductions of a stamped image will be accepted. You may create a card, layout, or altered item. Please mention which product(s) you used in your post. It is not always clear. Your blog post must include our blog name and link back to us.
Please post a direct link using Inlinkz. All projects must be new. Please no back linking to past posts.
You must be a US Resident to enter to win a prize.
Head over to Crafter's Companion Challenge  to play along with us.


***So sorry I am so late announcing my winner***
My winner of week # 4  Clever 3 n 1 cutter is


Blogger Julie Tucker-Wolek said...
Ohhhhhh what an EXCITING giveaway!!!!
5/22/2012 07:52:00 AM
Delete

Congrats to Julie!!!
I want to thank everyone for stopping in and following all the giveaways- hope you stick around you never know what is next.
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Thud....give me a second to pick my jaw up off the floor. DAWN....!!!! This is absolute gorgeousness at it's best! OOOOh.....can you just imagine finding this beauty in your mailbox? Happy dancin' for sure! Thanks for sharing - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fave color is yellow! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! what frame is this I love it, and want it lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I love that clock stamp and yellow roses. So very very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that stamp!!! Also like your overall card, color, embellies, etc. Very pretty! Congrats to your winner of the clever cutter, Julie.
    R/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Dawn! Those Roses look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Julie!

    Hi Dawn,
    Now this is one fabulous card! I love the your cute ribbon and the stamp is pretty. TFS AJ~

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg!~ you did it again! another beauty. i'm NOT a fan of yellow, but this is just gorgeous~!!! and who doesn't like yellow roses?????

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the yellow and that clock!! And YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Thanks so much!!! EXCITED that I won!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wow, wow, Dawn this is so very beautiful that image and design look amazing, wow, truly wonderful creation.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty stamps Dawnie, love the clock with the rose and the quote, really awesome!

    love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings