Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Birthday To You


 *** Check out my second post today-Really Reasonable Ribbon Is Hopping-Hope you check out my projects***

It must be Wednesday ~ I am back today with a quick card using the new

I love how Crafter's Companion has so many great stamp artists we get to use and share with you.
Using my Spectrum Noir markers I colored this cutie-isn't it adorable?
 I decided to do a lot of layering...after coloring this stamped image I used some flock on the paw pads and nose, and then Stickles on the bows of both bears.The doilies are from Cheery Lynn Designs
 Isn't that book in the lap as precious as can be? I colored and used some more stickles.
I was thrilled when I looked through my stash and found these great felt flowers and leaves, and the RRR binding, and the pearl pins from Pizzazz Aplenty
The paper is from Authentique.


Thanks for checking out my layered card today~ I will be back next week Wednesday with another Crafter's Companion project to share ...hope you have a great week.
post signature

7 comments:

  1. oh wow Sweetie this is just stunning oh just adore that wee bear and the colours match to perfection.
    Just love those gorgeous flowers,they are simply stunning,love big hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww he is so awesome, ADORE this bear, your colouring is gorgeous, love the plaid paper with the flowers and ribbon!

    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable! Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beauty. fabulous felt flowers! now there's a 3 pointer for scattagories!!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, Dawn! The flowers were a perfect finishing touch! Thanks for sharing - can't believe two posts today! Miss you, sweetie-hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable!! Love your coloring.Love the felt roses. Excellent job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable and I love the beautiful background paper. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings