Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Let Me Present to You...

 *** Refresh to see my second post today***

Let me share an adorable card I finished using my Creative Inspirations Paint.
 This cutie is Humphrey from Crafter's Companion- I started by coloring him with my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. Next, I decided to pull out my paints

I used a very tiny brush to accent all the leaves and roses, then I went in and just touched the inner flowers with Fairy Dust.    It is so hard to show all the shine.


I used some Really Reasonable Ribbon on the front as well as the inside. That greenery piece is from a die cut from Cheery Lynn..
I bet you figured out this is going to be a Valentine card?

I am entering this card into the following challenges
Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge-Loves Me Loves Me Not
My Time To Craft Challenge- A is For Adorable
The Stamping Boutique- Valentines
Top Tip Tuesday- Valentine
Paper Pretties- Ribbon or twine
Hope you enjoyed my design today.
post signature

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Dawn! I dig the polka dot background and those lovely paints make the rose pop!

    Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday! Hope to see you again!

    Remember, you can enter 3 creations and 3 tips - 6 chances for prizes!!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    Owner of Top Tip Tuesday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this one made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn this is just so adorable. Love Humphrey. Thanks for joining us this fortnight at Ladybug Crafts Ink.
    Hugs Sally xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, such a lovely Valentine card.. love the addition of paint to your leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really sweet card, I just love Humphrey he is a cutie & perfect or Valentines!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MTTC this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this CARD ROCKS!!!! and so do POLKA DOTS!!!! you are one creative little lady my friend! oh -- the straw shop is on my post today : ) seems like INQUIRING MINDS wanted to know : ) lol!!! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word Dawn how SWEET, I LOVE LOVE your roses!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card Dawn! Love the beautiful bouquet and darling elephant image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. how did i miss this????? shoot me!

    glad you like the raining hearts. maybe shamrocks for st. pats?????

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my word Dawn this is a little beauty I totally adore that image and what gorgeous colours, the papers and design look FAB.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dawn your coloring is amazing. I have never used either of these products. I am intrigued. This is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Dawn! Love it!

    Thanks for playing along at The Stamping Boutique's Valentine's challenge!

    Sandy S
    TSB DT
    scribblesbysandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous valentine, I just love the elephant, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so stinkin cute!!!! How do you like your spectrum noir. I have copics, but my hubby bought me spectrums for christmas to keep at our cabin, I was apprehensive because they didn't have a brush tip, but you did beautifully, I must go use mine. Good luck at the Stamping Boutique's Challenge.

    DebbieM
    TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic card! YOur couring is amazing!
    Thanks for sharing it with the Ladybugs at LCI for Julie's challenge this week and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is gorgeous Dawn! Hope you enjoyed my challenge theme at Ladybug Crafts Ink this time,remember to stop by tommorrow to see some sneeky peeks,see you then,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings