Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Your In The Pink

How about a fun challenge? Oh yea you know I love my challenges
Each week you will be given a challenge to find inspiration in/from what ever the challenge theme is... you can be as literal or abstract in your inspiration as you want....Just make sure you can tie it back to the theme! Challenge closes at 6:00pm Eastern on Saturday.

You will always be able to jump back to the current challenge by clicking the "Current Challenge" link in the sidebar. The rules can always be found by clicking the tab "Challenge Rules" at the top of the page.

You do not need to use the Creative Inspirations Paints in your project, however, if you do, tell us which colors you used, and your name will go in the drawing twice! Each month, one person will win 5 jars of paint in the colors of their choice. The winner will be randomly drawn from all the people who have played that month, so make sure to join in on our challenges each week!

---------------------------------------------

This week's challenge is:

PINK
Now you knew I would NEVER miss a PINK challenge! 
This is what the Mirror Tile looked like just plain. 
I can never paint or draw a straight line so I pulled out my trusty stencil tape. It allowed me to paint inside the tile just in the area I wanted a new TICKLED PINK.
 

Then I added Resplendence Angel Dust Glitter and some RRR Ric Rac and some bling.
How is that for a quick and very easy idea to enter for our Creative Inspirations Paint Challenge?
Won't you pop in and join us?

post signature

5 comments:

  1. That is so pretty Dawn!... and I LOVE pink!... thanks for all your support on my blog...love to you, xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is beautiful! I love that you added a little sparkle to that heart!! What a lovely decoration for Valentine's day!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet project Dawn! Love the window and pretty crystals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah... i find it hard to pass up pink too! did i ever tell you i have a mirror collection? well i used to. right now it's in a box in the garage!!! all sorts of mirrors & sizez. hmmmm. do i feel a redecorating coming on????? i doubt it - but something to put on the back burner - maybe for spring!!! yeah, and like when i hit the lottery!!!!

    hugs :) oh.... LOVE the mirror!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wicked pretty. Sorry I'm bombarding you with comments... LOL. I've been away from blogs for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings