Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Sparkle, Sparkle, Sparkle

Have you joined the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge yet this month?
It is one of my favorite-SPARKLE
I used an adorable image from NiceCrane Designs-It sis called New Year Vintage Collection-this is one of the images in the set.
I pulled papers from my unlimited stash of never touched pieces.
The Light  ric rac is from Really Reasonable Ribbon of course-I actually think the two tone was something I got when it was on clearance...sorry!

That yummy stick pin is from Pizzazz Aplenty and the charms are separate pieces from there also.
Hope you play along with us
Did you know each challenge there are prizes? Well let me tell you there is-RIBBON!

post signature
Buffer

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Dawn! Love the Nicecrane image - so pretty! Your choice of the blues is just perfect! Hope you are okay! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. great image! I love this card and the great paper and border!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word Dawn this is beautiful I adore the vintage style and that image is stunning so is the papers and design, superb card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings