Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Initial Idea was...

Initial Idea?
Ok I am here today with a Creative Inspirations Paint project today using Initials!
These two letters were in my stash from clearance purchases and always meant for my daughter.
I used
 
and  Resplendence Angel Dust
Have you seen all the new glitters and embossing powders?
I am so addicted to this  Angel Dust.

Let me share a couple pictures.
This is how the letters came-just that plain white wood.
I painted the letters with the Plum- it looks so different in person and my pictures.
I decided to add some trim from my stash on the sides and a fluffy bow in the middle.
Here is a blurry picture(SORRY) of all the sparkle- but it shows you how sparkly this glitter really is.


post signature

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous letters Dawn. I love all of the glitter and shine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie... just because I am not posting anymore doesn't mean I am not going to visit you!... you are stuck with me, we are friends for life!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so? will you be putting them in your crafroom bathroom? by the door? a gift? stunning!

    i go for a haircut tomorrow and it's supposed to SNOW! shoot me now! i have to pick up 2 other girls too. i HATE driving in lousy weather, but hey! i cancelled last week's appointment and if i DON'T go, i'll definitely be hanging myself. i just can't do UGLY! go figure!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, those letters look fabulous!!! Love the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love all the sparkle and shine!!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Dawn these look fantastic, the letters, the colour and sparkle really make these look something special
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings