Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Monday, January 23, 2012

Fairy Wishes & Dreams To You

Do you believe in Fairies???
I think we all need some mystical and magical moments and fairies add that to my life.
Today I want to share one of my favorite stamp sets from Crafter's Companion.We are taking a little break from sharing sneak peeks and showing some of our favorite images available in the STORE.
 
 This is truly one of my favorite stamps to color and cut out and create with. Check out my projects and let me know what you think.
Isn't she just so beautiful? I colored her with alcohol markers then fussy cut her out.
Their is fine glitter on her wings that make them shine and look mystical.
I used a cut out shape that looked similar to a flower after I cut it out and changed the positioning.
I really liked the fun papers, I found two sheets in my stash from Graphic 45.This fun green ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and die cuts from Cheery Lynn.

Now you know I couldn't leave the inside blank! I used the scraps from the 8 x8 pieces of paper and one more die cut and matted the sentiment from the set.

I have one more card I made with these same pieces of paper but just switched them around and colored my fairy in a new color.

So these are some of my favorite stamps from Crafter's Companion and did you know we carry many other stamps?

Kanji Collection
Kanji Collection
Art-Kure by Mike Goss
Art-Kure by Mike Goss
Strawberry Kisses
Strawberry Kisses
Popcorn the Bear
Popcorn the Bear
Popcorn's Pals
Popcorn's Pals
S.w.a.l.k.
S.w.a.l.k.
Humphrey
Humphrey
Paint Fusion
Paint Fusion
Can you believe how many there are?

Did you also know Crafter's Companion has a USA Challenge blog?Check it out RIGHT HERE.
Each week there has been a giveaway of a different stamp set...stop over and check out this weeks giveaway. There always listed on the right sidebar.

We would also love to see you join in at our Challenge- This is what the prize is this month


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Just sooo beautiful. Love the green. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, what a gorgeous fairy image, papers and scroll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Gorgeous fairies, I love the papers so perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Dawn that image is gorgeous, the die cut, papers and design are excellent.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings