Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Candy Cane Wishes

Today my Eureka Stamp image is one yummy project.
Can you believe it is only one month and five days till Christmas?
Let me share my card today.
 I started by coloring my image with Copic markers, then I went in to touch with a little Creative Inspirations Paint.
I found this Stampin Up paper in my stash and knew it would be a great background for my red Candy Cane.
Now you know I fussy cut and pop dotted to my card.
I little greenery and red berries make it really pop.
Last I added a few  red pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty.
Did you know there is also the Legend of The Candy Cane background stamp available at Eureka Stamps, bet this would be wonderful together.
Hope I gave you a little inspiration today.


post signature
 Don't forget to pop in and enter My Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings