Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mother Goose Display I have A Freebie To Share

NiceCrane Designs has these adorable images from Mother Goose- Ignacio has given me permission to share this FREEBIE with you. All you need to do is CLICK the PICTURE and go to the download.

Let me hopefully give you some inspiration, with my project today.
I made this shadow box with the images- I actually copped each of the images from this MOTHER GOOSE STAMP SHEET.
 Here is a close up of the top right corner
 This is a peek at the left bottom corner
This is a peek at the top left corner.
I painted this raw wood shadow box: green on the outside with milk white and crackle medium. I chose to paint inside each box with black paint.
Each image was cut and matted with pop dots.
I used a few die cuts from Cheery Lynn.
Flowers, lace, and mini bottle from my stash.

Did you know there are several things you can make and do with digital images? NiceCrane Designs has some unbelievable vintage images I love using on projects.

5 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Dawn! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is awesome!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much for the freebie, Dawn and thanks to Ignacio too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool project!!! Love those images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful project and thanks for the freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Dawn, this is so pretty! What a wonderful project! Looks soooo time-consuming but one of those that is sooo worth the effort and love put into it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings