Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Friday, September 23, 2011

Up Up and Away

While I was coloring these Eureka Stamps I kept thinking about a little girl hanging on to her balloon.
Flying Girl Holder
Spring Balloon
Wanted a round shape card base to make this scene. All images colored with Copics. The images were fussy cut and pop dotted to add dimension.
Tree line from EK Success hand punch. Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The die cut doily shape is from Cheery Lynn.

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. She looks great on this card. I really like the card rounded like that. It is perfect for her. Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, take me away now!!!!

    how cute is this????

    have a fabulous weekend.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, love the shape and layers, great image coloured beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dawn, just wanted to pop by and see what you get up to over here. Gorgeous stuff:) I love birds and often think about doing a bit of decoupage. I'm not great at drawing or painting but loved collage as a kid so this is accessible to me:) Keep up your wonderful creating:) x Annabel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh fun fun fun! Great idea and I love the flower balloon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings