Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Monday, September 5, 2011

Magic Wand-Clear Scraps Stars

I am trying to use many of the supplies I have sitting around, never been used. I had these small  acrylic stars from Clear Scraps just waiting for a fun project.
 Now aren't these fun looking?
 Can you see that I embossed with a spider web folder? Then I added spider stickers and a frog on the other side.
 This is the front view of the wands- I used a wood wood dowel and painted them black.

On the back side I used either a frog or a bat. Many scraps of ribbon were used to decorate these fun wands even Really Reasonable Ribbon ribbons.
Hope you enjoyed this quick and easy project using acrylic.

7 comments:

  1. These look like a lot if fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these are SUPER FUN Wands Dawn!!!! How creative girly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and festive for Halloween. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah....they are super fun looking! Makes me wanna dress up for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dawn, yes, this looks like you had some fun with this!!! This is so cute -- makes me wish I were a little girl again!!! I'd definitely want this to go with my fairy costume (all I ever wanted to be on every Halloween; nothing else, just a fairy...lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great! They would make great pointers for reading in an elementary classroom . I was always looking for thing like that when I was teaching. The children loved to us pointers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings