Sorry I have been so absent the last couple weeks-my honey and I have been having some of the craziest things happening. I actually told him our life felt like a really bad Country & Western song-that is without the dog running away or dying !
Thank you all for the sweet comments and emails-I really am the luckiest girl with so many amazing friends.
I noticed I have lost a few followers this week-hope it wasn't anything I said.
Just wanted to let you know I am working on a NEW GIVEAWAY and hope to start listing some more smaller ones more often.
I have a new product I will be sharing a review next week-I am so thrilled I got to try this one out.
I want to share something very special and hope you will join us.
My friend Tammy from Not just Paper And Glue has a fun giveaway for a worthy cause listed.
I am including some of my own creation of cards to add to the winners bounty
Here is how you can help.
Contact your local Children’s Hospital and ask them what they are in need of. You will find that most need simple things like
If you are wanting to make a handmade item, ask the hospital if you can make the donation. I am sure they will accept it.
- soft stuffed animals (must be new),
- stacking toy,
- card games, etc.
I know I have the BEST followers and hope some of you will join us in this worthy cause.
- toothbrush and toothpaste (donated by our pediatric dentist),
- travel size soap,
- and comb.
Give a Child Hope challenge
- I want you to do something for children fighting cancer. I have given you several ideas from purchasing items that are needed at your local children’s hospital (cancer floor); to making handmade items; to making a monetary donation.. Whatever you do, it must be strictly for the children (and their families) that are fighting cancer.
- Blog about what you have done – not to brag, but to raise awareness.
- Come back here and link up your blog post. Don’t have a blog? Then link up with Flickr or just simply send me an email and I will link up your donation.
- I have enlisted a few blog friends and we are gathering some handmade items to share with one person from the link list.
- You will have until September 30, 2011 midnight CST to upload your item to the link list.
- Winner will be chosen by Random.org on October 1, 2011 and announced right here on my blog
- Anyone can participate but prizes will only be shipped to US and Canadian addresses.
I literally made these cards off the pile on my desk of bits and pieces I saved. I am such a