Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pizzazz Aplenty Haul Video

Please be kind- I am trying real hard to get more comfortable with talking on tape by myself.
I know if I am teaching or have a few people I feel much more comfortable.
Wanted to share some goodies I got from Judy at Pizzazz Aplenty- have you checked out her blog?
If you need embellishments, or great goodies you need to go to Pizzazz Aplenty.

Thanks for joining me today

4 comments:

  1. I love hearing your voice, dear friend! How much fun! And, oh my goodness, what a fun package you have here! We live SO far from anythplace to buy things, that I either don't have many embellies, or try to buy them on-line. I've never been to Pizzazz Aplenty - will certainly have to go check them out! Thanks for sharing, and for steering me to wonderful goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good video...I have a small suggestion that I will e-mail. Judy is awesome and she always has some really great stuff at great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun hearing you, love all the goodies you got, those rosebuds are just gorjuss!!!
    Judy is the best with good prices!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome to hear you Dawnie!

    Great goodies, loving twines right now, gorgeous layout!!!

    Love those skeletal leaves, I have some of those!

    Can't wait to see what you make with these pretties!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings