Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Let My Light Shine

While I am at CHA Convention this week in Chicago- I will be sharing a few projects I finished quickly before leaving.
This card today is a Biblical Impressions stamp that I think will be used often.
33302 - Lg Candles


 I found this two sided paper from CTMH worked well with the stamp colors I used. How often does that happen?
I used a circle Spellbinder to cut the shape out of the middle- and just cut lines across the circle to fold back in a star pattern.
This is a picture of the inside of the card-isn't that a nice simple image to use?
The Noel sentiment is from Eureka Stamps.

1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely blog here! It's so nice to connect with other Christian sisters who are creative!

    I just joined recently and look forward to reading more! Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings