Join me at Dawn's Craft Place


Alis Volat Propriis means"She flies with her own wings."

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Friends Are The Best Collectables

Look I finally got some time to put together a layout. This  fun picture of my beautiful daughter and daughter-in-law during a special weekend before the wedding.I love seeing these two become friends, and sisters.
Almost all the supplies I used were from A Tally Scrapper kit. Have you seen the monthly kits Pinky puts together? The only thing I added is the red tickets and heart charm .
I feel a little rusty, but I really miss scrap booking more often -I will have to make it a priority to fit more of it in.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page! Love that little bit of tulle wrapped around those gorgeous ladies! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love the butterflies, and the tulle adds great texture

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just Perfect! I love the sentiment. So very delicate and pretty Dawn.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! how beautiful!

    can you email me your mom's full name? thanx.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH I love this, beautiful page and papers, the embellies are wonderful and a special photo!

    Lots of Love to you Dawnie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I appreciate your visit.
Blessings